Engageli is a purpose-built comprehensive learning environment designed by leading educators to foster active, collaborative learning, and deeper peer-to-peer connections. With built-in research-based pedagogy and data-driven student engagement, universities and corporations using Engageli are redefining the learning experience and changing the lives of millions worldwide.
While digital learning and development expanded in response to COVID, it’s increasingly becoming a must-have for corporations who demand flexibility. Companies around the world that recognize virtual learning is here to stay and requires a modern, purpose-built approach have adopted Engageli for in-person, virtual, and hybrid, flexible (“hyflex”) environments that include both in-person and online.
On our team, every team member drives impact. Working at Engageli is an opportunity for lifelong learners who are obsessed with teamwork, innovation, and making an impact, as well as a passion for building a better educational experience for learners around the world, to do just that. Our team is fully remote, with hybrid opportunities in Israel.
Engageli is seeking an ambitious and enthusiastic Growth Marketing Manager. Reporting to the Director of Growth Marketing, the manager will tactically execute growth marketing/lead generation campaigns for the Corporate Learning & Development market. You’ll have the ability to create, test, and optimize acquisition programs both domestically and internationally. In this role, optimization instincts, management, and an analytical mindset are key to driving awareness, lead generation, and conversion of sales-ready opportunities.
The growth marketing manager will:
- Develop, manage, and optimize high-impact, multi-channel B2B marketing programs to exceed lead, pipeline, and revenue goals for new customer acquisition
- Lead the execution of content campaigns and marketing programs including objectives, segmentation by personas and lifecycle stage, and activation to drive education and engagement through the funnel
- Collaborate with subject matter experts, sales, product, and marketing teams to ideate and create compelling marketing materials including thought leadership, emails, web & gated content, videos, and case studies.
- Assist with the Engageli-owned social media strategy, execution, and optimization across LinkedIn and Twitter. Drive organic content creation, and paid posts
- Prepare and present results, key learnings, and optimization recommendations to ensure stakeholder alignment and enablement
They will also:
- Understand the Engageli customer lifecycle; identify opportunities for growth and optimization in alignment with the brand strategy
- Run marketing campaigns and other growth initiatives end-to-end: you will design experiments, develop campaign strategy, and drive execution of the campaign through to completion
- Design and build automated lead nurture campaign and necessary assets to accelerate leads through the funnel
- Investigate and test new channels to communicate with new and existing customers
- Measure the impact of each campaign, and develop ways to scale
- Solid project management skills: ability to lead and collaborate with cross-functional partners, prioritize high impact activities, and keep complex projects moving forward
- The ability to synthesize complex ideas into actionable recommendations for senior executives
- Strong growth track record, with samples and results of past campaigns
- Outstanding written, oral, and organizational skills
- Expert understanding of HubSpot and segmentation approaches
- Strong knowledge of social media platforms (e.g., LinkedIn, Twitter)
- Proficient in analytics
- BA/BS, 4+ years of post-university marketing work experience preferable in Saas, Corporate Learning & Development, or HR
- Experience in B2B marketing
- The ability to think strategically and develop comprehensive, data-driven marketing plans, as well as roll up your sleeves to manage execution
- A love of data and analysis; you can identify and size different growth opportunities and the various ways to meet them
- A creative approach, first-hand experience with email marketing. You get excited about things like subject lines, calls to action, and landing pages
- Skilled communicator, both verbally and written, who can speak to customers and colleagues with confidence
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail
- Experience working cross-functionally with sales, marketing, and product managers
- An energetic and willing attitude: we’re looking for someone determined and able to win
- A great teammate, someone who can collaborate, ingest good ideas from wherever they originate, and quickly build trust and mutual respect
- Experience working in a dynamic, quickly-changing startup environment
- Ability to work remotely on a global team
Engageli provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.