Engageli is a purpose-built comprehensive learning environment designed by leading educators to foster active, collaborative learning, and deeper peer-to-peer connections. With built-in research-based pedagogy and data-driven student engagement, universities and corporations using Engageli are redefining the learning experience and changing the lives of millions worldwide.
While digital learning and development expanded in response to COVID, it’s increasingly becoming a must-have for corporations who demand flexibility. Companies around the world that recognize virtual learning is here to stay and requires a modern, purpose-built approach have adopted Engageli for in-person, virtual, and hybrid, flexible (“hyflex”) environments that include both in-person and online.
On our team, every team member drives impact. Working at Engageli is an opportunity for lifelong learners who are obsessed with teamwork, innovation, and making an impact, as well as a passion for building a better educational experience for learners around the world, to do just that. Our team is fully remote, with hybrid opportunities in Israel.
The Partner Success Manager marketing manager will:
- Own and build strategic Partner relationships with a focus on Partner engagement, satisfaction, upselling, and retention
- Lead and manage new Partner implementations including Onboarding, Integrations, Learning & Teaching
- Ensure Partner success by driving adoption of product with faculty, managing partner relationships, conducting business reviews, and sharing best practices
- Develop programs to increase engagement of Partners and drive their key metrics, working closely with our Product, and Learning and Teaching teams to ensure learner and Partner success
- Serve as the primary point of escalation when Partner issues arise, working cross-functionally to ensure quick resolution
- Provide quantitative/qualitative analysis to inform team decision-making and product roadmap
- Able to strategically problem solve with Partners to drive usage
- Accountable for Partner upsell, renewal, and retention results, responsible for identifying opportunities in closing additional revenue by upselling and cross-selling
- Key metrics of success: time to value, upselling, renewals, engagement metrics
- 7+ years of account management experience; Partner success experience is a strong plus
- Proven track record of high Partner retention, upsell, renewal, and growth; successful management of upsell campaigns
- Strong sense of Partner empathy and Partner-centrism; to convert relationship and value into advocacy
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills
- Strong problem solving and analytical thinking to translate data into action
- Entrepreneurial drive and comfort working in ambiguous, quickly-changing environments
- Ability to articulate the power of education and learning to influence key business decisions
- Experience working in EdTech and/or universities
- SaaS experience
- Complex account management
- Product management experience is a plus
- BS/MS in Engineering a plus
Who You Are
- You are fast-learning, entrepreneurial, and foster strong team spirit
- You love startups and understand that the only constant is change
- You are a team player who can reason and communicate your opinions, as well as accept others’ approaches
- You are very technical and comfortable at the intersection of technology, data, and business.
- You’ve communicated with professors and instructors about technologies
- You can “speak tech and data,” with an understanding of academic audiences
- You are good under pressure - if technology breaks, you make people still confident in the product
- You are the platform expert, aligning a partner’s initial experience with Engageli to stated learning outcomes
- You are quickly adaptable to changing technologies
- You are process-driven
- An energetic and willing attitude: we’re looking for someone determined and able to win
- A great teammate, someone who can collaborate, ingest good ideas from wherever they originate, and quickly build trust and mutual respect
- Experience working in a dynamic, quickly-changing startup environment
- Ability to work remotely on a global team
Engageli provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.