Engageli is a purpose-built comprehensive learning environment built by educators for educators and learners, providing a superior learning experience and driving strong learner outcomes. With built-in research-based pedagogy and data-driven student engagement, Engageli is reimagining the learning experience, creating inclusive, meaningful human connections, and driving learner success at institutions and corporations around the world. We are transforming the future of learning and have the ability to affect and improve the lives of millions worldwide.
On our team, every team member will drive impact. The Engageli platform promotes learning that is effective, based on decades of research and insights focused on active and collaborative learning and enhancing deeper human connections.
In an Engageli classroom, learners are engaged and feel belonging, visibility, and connection as they interact with their peers and instructors in table groups. The benefits of an in-person classroom are enhanced with Engageli and supercharged with data insights and advanced engagement tools that are easily available and simple to use.
We are a fully virtual team. The team is distributed across the United States, Canada, Israel and Europe. Join us in building a mission-driven organization from the ground up.
We are looking for a Business Development Representative who is passionate about transformative digital learning tools, loves software and adapts well to both academic and corporate environments.
What you will be doing
- You will lead outreach to organizations in the North America region to generate qualified leads for long-lasting partnerships.
- You will work closely with various teams at Engageli: Partnerships, Marketing, Partner Success and the Learning and Teaching team to provide relevant information to prospects.
- You will become a product expert and keep track of software updates and developments to clearly communicate with partners.
- You will support compliance, documentation and contracting activities, ensuring we are providing a quick and professional response.
- You will keep diligent track of your interactions with prospects and use our various systems to share relevant information internally and externally.
- You will conduct market research and segment target audiences effectively.
How will you know you are successful?
- Thanks to your work, Engageli will develop and establish partnerships with a variety of new organizations in North America and increase its presence in the region.
- Partner satisfaction with your support and communications will be high.
- Internal team members will see you as a valuable, thoughtful and helpful partner to achieve our shared goals as an organization.
Who you are
- You are passionate about making a positive impact in the world through education.
- You have experience in SaaS and in sales.
- You are a self-starter who can effectively manage your own time and drive results.
- You are a quick learner of new tech tools.
- You are razor-focused and super organized.
- Your communication skills are superb and you know how to communicate with a variety of stakeholders, engineers, and senior academic faculty alike. You speak “tech”, and you speak “education.”
- You step up and take responsibility and initiative, you are process-driven.
- You perform well under pressure, if tech breaks, you can still make everyone feel confident in the product.
- You are flexible, effective, and experienced in working in a fast paced environment.
- You are the one that brings energy into the room (virtual or f2f), you are a team player and people love working with you.
- You skillfully coordinate complex schedules and calendars and can make informed decisions on priorities when needed.
- You are familiar with the digital tools and tech terms in higher education including LMS, SIS, LTI, SSO, GDPR etc.
- You are a lifelong learner and quickly adapt.
- You love startups and understand that the only constant is change.
- You are an excellent listener and know how to communicate your opinions while balancing diverse perspectives around shared goals.
If this resonates with you, please contact us and tell us why!
Engageli provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.