Digital Learning Platform
Provides superior teaching and learning experiences
that drive student success
Supports multiple built-in engagement drivers, including quizzes, polls, table groups, and content sharing. Tracks student activity both individually and as a group, providing the instructor with actionable insights in real-time and after class ends to continually improve the experience.
- Real-time measurement of individual and aggregate student engagement metrics
- Automatic recommendations provided during class to instructors and students
- 70+ data points collected for detailed post-class analysis
- Engagement data can be joined with other indicators such as assessment scores
Social, Flexible &
Students can work in small collaborative groups that support dynamic, frictionless interactions and can coexist within larger class settings, much like study groups in a well-designed active learning classroom.
Organic & collaborative
- Students study in active learning pods of 2-10 per table
- Able to collaborate and interact with each other before and after class
- Enables peer-to-peer instruction without interference to others
- Organic and instant breakout sessions
- Focus mode for uninterrupted, immersive 1:1 learning experience
- Unique in-slide poll and quiz integration
- Synchronized high-quality video clips fully controlled by the instructor
- Open-Floor and Moderated Class modes
- Multiple modes for partitioning students into table groups
- Conduct instant breakouts with the ability to monitor and seamlessly move from table to table
A platform built for
The platform enables access to all students, including those without the newest machines or the fastest internet connection. Engageli even works on a mobile phone.
For all learning modalities
- Seamless support for hybrid classes and synchronous/asynchronous instruction
- Every class taught on the Engageli platform is made available as an interactive asynchronous session with closed captioning
- Gallery view with fixed and customizable seating provides instructors with enriched student information
- Students access classes by using a browser without the need to install software
- The platform is designed to provide a quality experience while reducing bandwidth requirements.