Are breakout rooms truly meeting your online collaborative needs?
Online education and remote work are here to stay, making active, engaging virtual sessions more important than ever. However, breakout rooms in video conferencing tools like Zoom and Teams are limiting small-group collaboration and peer-to-peer learning.
Our white paper, 5 Reasons Breakout Rooms Are Not Enough, provides an in-depth examination of the top limitations of breakout rooms. We also detail how Engageli's purpose-built platform solves these issues and promotes connected virtual learning experiences.
Key Limitations of Breakout Rooms We Explore:
- Limited Group Insight: Discover how breakout features can leave instructors in the dark and how Engageli’s solutions provide analytics-backed engagement insights.
- Less Instructional Time: Learn about the inefficiencies in moving between breakout rooms and how Engageli seamlessly transitions between tables.
- Distracted Learners: Explore the challenges of juggling multiple tabs and platforms, and how Engageli integrates essential collaboration tools for a more focused experience.
- Isolated Rooms: Delve into the feeling of isolation often associated with breakout rooms and how Engageli fosters a sense of belonging and community.
- Tedious Management: Understand the rigid nature of breakout room configurations and how Engageli offers a more flexible approach to group assignments.
Increase Virtual Collaboration With Engageli
As the landscape of online collaboration evolves, so must the tools we use to facilitate effective communication and learning. It's time to move beyond traditional breakout rooms to solutions that maximize the potential of every learner. Engageli's innovative platform enables online sessions that are as vibrant, dynamic, and connected as their in-person counterparts. Read our free, downloadable white paper now to see how Engageli is redefining online learning and collaboration.