Engageli is a purpose-built comprehensive learning environment that provides a superior learning experience and drives strong learner outcomes. With built-in research-based pedagogy and data-driven learner engagement, Engageli is reimagining the learning experience, creating inclusive, meaningful human connections, and driving learner success at institutions and corporations around the world. We are transforming the future of learning and have the ability to affect and improve the lives of millions worldwide.
In an Engageli classroom, learners are engaged and feel belonging, visibility, and connection as they interact with their peers and instructors in table groups. The benefits of an in-person classroom are enhanced with Engageli and supercharged with data insights and advanced engagement tools that are easily available and simple to use.
We are a fully virtual team, with the team distributed across the United States, Canada, Israel, and Europe.
- Work with team members in engineering to coordinate feature integration and QA team to guide testing, clarify/resolve issues
- Participate in peer code reviews
- Balance working independently with reaching out proactively to resolve issues
- Produce well-tested, solid code and be open to feedback from peers
- Ability to handle remote work effectively including demonstrating good communication skills, managing/communicating your work hours and availability and being self-motivated
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- Minimum of 3+ years of professional experience in building SaaS solutions
- Web technologies such as RESTful APIs, JSON, WebSocket, sockets
- PostgreSQL, MongoDB; Database schema design, query design and optimization
- Understanding of best practices in a scalable architecture
- Understanding and experience in an Agile environment
- Experience in building secured systems
- Ability to understand and work with code developed by other developers
- Strong problem-solving skills and communication skills
- Experience working with Electron.js
- Experience with WebSockets
- Experience with Caching - Redis
- OAuth and SAML previous usage
As of January 1, 2023, the expected salary range for this position is $140,000 to $170,000. Actual pay within this range will be based upon several factors, including without limitation education, work experience, certifications, geographic pay differentials, market conditions, and other business and organizational needs. In addition to salary, the company offers a competitive benefits package, which currently includes a full complement of health and savings options. The Company anticipates that the reasonable expected salary for this position could change in the future and, therefore, the Company retains the right to change, modify, or revisit the salary range for the position for various reasons, including the Company’s business needs.
Engageli provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.